System Sensor 2012JA 4 Wire Smoke Detector 12-24VDC with Interconnect
- Product Information
The 2012JA from system sensor is a 4 wire photo-electric 12-24 VDC photoelectric detector designed for use in residential buildings. It can be used with any of our wired alarm systems and features push buttron hush and test and built in sounder. The 2012JA has additional connections that allow it to be interconnected with up to 12 2012JA units so that all units can sound in case of a fire.
- Photoelectric technology
- Built in sounder, 85 dB
- Operating voltage 12-30VDC
- Built in Form C relay output
- Interconnect connection for up to 12 models
- Standby current 60uA, alarm current max 60mA
- Removeable smoke chamber for easy clearning
- ULC listed for use in Canada. Not listed for USA.