Insteon Plug-In Range Extender, Repeater and Access Point
- Product Information
The Insteon plug-in range extender is a multi-purpose device that enhances small to mid-size Insteon networks. As Insteon devices all act as repeaters, the range extender is typically used with smaller installations or where extra range or stability is needed. It performs the following functions:
- Repeat both powerline and RF Insteon messages
- Extend Insteon range
- Bridges RF only devices with powerline only (single band) Insteon devices
- When used with another Insteon plug-in device or repeater on the opposite phase, acts as a phase coupler
Insteon 2992-222 Range Extender Specifications
- Dual Band plug-in device communicates over powerline and RF
- RF and powerline Repeater
- Dimensions: 3.4" x 2.4" x 2.1"
- Indoor use only
- Insteon only - does not repeat or receive X10 signals
- 2 year warranty
Note: Replaces part# 2443 - only in a smaller, new casing.