2GIG Wireless Thin Door Window Sensor
- Product Information
The slim and unobtrusive design of the 2GIG-DW10-345 Wireless Thin Door Window Sensor makes it an aesthetically pleasing security solution for almost any point of entry or valuable enclosure. It communicates over a 345MHz RF frequency and has a maximum range of up to 350 feet.
It comes with a series of code outputs which include; alarm, alarm restore, supervisory, low battery, external alarm, external restore, tamper, tamper restore. It will communicate these with the Control Panel whenever the door or window with the sensor is used. Supervisory intervals last 70 minutes.
The unit’s built-in reed switch is designed to sense the included rare earth magnet when within 0.4 inches. The magnet should be mounted to the door or window itself (the moving part), while the sensor should be mounted on the window frame or door jamb. These should be mounted in an area where they will not be exposed to moisture and within 100ft of the control panel.
The package contents include a thin door/window contact, a Rare Earth magnet, 2 Phillips head screws, 2 lithium coin batteries, 2 pieces of adhesive foam tape and a 12-inch piece of wire lead.
2GIG 2GIG-DW10-345 Wireless Thin Door Window Sensor Features:
- Meant to be used in narrow applications, sensor is only 3/4" wide
- Supervisory intervals last 70 minutes
- Over one million different code combinations
- Supports internal and external contacts
- ETL listed
- FCC Compliant
- Can be used for 2 zones of protection
- Rare Earth magnet
- Accepts N/C dry contact devices
- Reed switch magnetic sensitivity: 10 to 20 amp turns
- Uses 345 MHz frequency to communicate with the control panel
- Maximum RF range of 350 feet (open air)
- Temperature range: 0 to 49 C (32 to 120 F)
- Takes 2 lithium batteries
- 2 Year Warranty