Leviton HAI HLC Scene Switch Remote
Usually Ships in 3-5 days
- Product Information
The 38A14-1 scene switch remote control is used for controlling rooms of HLC lighting by sending infrared (IR) signals to 6-button scene switches with IR receivers (sold separately). To activate lighting, point the 38A14-1 remote control at a 38A00-1 scene switch and press the desired buttons. The buttons on the remote control simulate pressing the push buttons on the scene switch with IR receiver. The room can be turned on, turned off, dimmed, brightened, or set to a scene (A-D). The scene switch remote control has 4 separate IR codes for each button so that it can be used to control up to 4 scene switches with IR receivers located in the same general area of a room.
- Compatible with HAI's 6-button scene switch (sold separately).
- Control up to 4 scene switches with the same remote.
- Same buttons and features as the 6-button scene switch.
- Easy to program and operate.
- Uses one CR2025 lithium button cell battery (included)