Channel Vision Flush Mount 100W Stereo Amplifier CAT5 and Local RCA Inputs
Usually Ships in 1-2 weeks
- Product Information
The Channel Vision A0350 is a multi-purpose flush-mount audio amplifier that can be installed in-wall, behind a TV or even in speaker cabinet to provide local room amplification. When used behind a TV it provides stereo amplification for local speakers and a subwoofer output for extra base. Volume level can be controlled by adding an A0127 in-wall volume control or IR-2400 IR receiver and A0505 IR remote or learning remote.
The A0350 is a perfect companion to a Channel Vision in-wall iPod dock. Connect the CAT5 cable from the wall dock to the CAT5 input of the A0350, add a A0127 in-wall volume control and connect speakers. Instant audio system. Again you can use the subwoofer output to connect to an amplified sub for more base.
The A0350 can also be installed in a speaker for connecting to low level audio inputs. One amp can service a pair of speakers.
The A0350 can also be used with Channel Vision's P-2044 CAT5 audio hub for integration with a whole house system.
- 100 Watts stereo (50W+50W RMS in to 6 ohms)
- Front mount RCA local input, speaker output, IR input
- Rear mount pre-amp (sub) output, speaker output, CAT5 input, Volume control keypad input
- Local input overides remote CAT5 input automatically
- Power save mode puts unit to sleep until audio input is detected
- Use with iPod wall dock or local source for in-room or with whole house audio system or as an in-speaker amplifier
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought