First Alert OneLink 120V Combo Smoke and Co Alarm, Battery Backup, WIFI, HomeKit
- Product Information
Make your home smarter and safer by installing First Alert's WIFI and Apple HomeKit enabled combination smoke and carbon monoxide detector in a new installation or retrofit. Rather than just having a loud alarm in case of smoke or CO detection, you'll hear a voice to indicate what's happening and which room is involved from a list of 13 room names.
A multi-use wiring harness is included so you can replace your existing smoke or smoke/co detector without having to re-wire even if it's from another brand. Plus it interconnects with your existing wired detectors so you can replace only one existing smoke detector to enable Smart features. Or replace them all to get full app support and HomeKit support with spoken location alerts in every room.
You can add additional coverage by adding DC10-500A battery powered units anywhere you like and they will connect wirelessly with each other for multi-room alerts and location indication.
As a problem solver, AC10-500A can be used to meet interconnect building codes by wirelessly linking the existing installation with new construction or renovated space. Replace one of the existing detectors with an AC10-500A and then add other units as needed.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detection & Alarms
- 110V wired
- Interconnect wiring harness/adapter works with multiple brands
- Multiple AC10-500A and DC10-500A units interconnect using a wireless mesh network
- Multi colour indicator ring
- Sealed tamperproof 10 year battery backup included
- On board VOICE Alerts SPEAK the problem and location, not just a beep
- WIFI Enabled
- Free app for iPhone and iPad with HomeKit support (sorry, no Android support)
- Get remote notifications on your iPhone even outside the home
- Silence nuisance alarms from the app
- Check status, historical CO levels, battery level from the app
- No set up or monthly fees
Plus when you add additional Onlink WIFI wired or battery powered units, they will all wirelessly 'talk' to each other so they can all announce alarms and locations. Now that's smart!
Finally we have a smart device from a company with a longstanding history of producing quality smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, not a smart home company looking to move in to this space.
Note: These units do not interconnect wirelessly with the original OneLink lineup as the older models do not have Bluetooth & WIFI radios. Always on broadband Internet required in the home for remote access features.
This model is NOT compatible with the Insteon Smoke Bridge.