Aeotec ZWave Nano Switch
- Product Information
Transform the way you power lights on and off with the ZW139 Aeotec Zwave Plus Nano Switch. It adds on/off ZWave control to existing light switches, receptacles and lights while allowing you to retain manual control and without replacing the original switch.
MAKE YOUR SWITCH OR OUTLET SMART
Install the Nano Switch behind your existing light switch or outlet to turn them in to smart devices. No one will know it's a smart switch or outlet since you can have your favourite switch design, colour and style with the brains behind the scenes.
Among the smallest of his kind, nano switch is only 1.7” x 1.6” x 0.8 inches or 42.5 x 40 x 20mm so it can be hidden.
The Aeotec Nano Switch has a built-in surge protector to protect itself and attached equipment. It supports AES-128 encryption to avoid spying. It is also equipped with the ability to remember and restore your settings in the event of a power outage, allowing for a quick return to routine once power is back.
Aeon Labs ZW139 Aeotec Nano Switch Features:
- Use as an inline module to control loads without switches, or with an existing switch or receptacle to convert it to smart control.
- Zwave Plus Gen5 with legacy Zwave support
- Built-in surge protection
- Will remember and restore settings in the event of a power failure
- AES-encrypted ZWave secure wireless communication supported
- Z-Wave operating frequency 908.42 MHz
- 3-way wiring compatible
- Minimum load of 15 W and maximum load of 15 A
- Operating voltage: 120V
- Loads supported are; incandescent bulbs, LED bulbs, resistive loads
- Neutral wire required
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 C
- Relative humidity 8% - 80%
- FCC, cUL, CE and ROHS certified
- Dimensions: 1.7” x 1.6” x 0.8” (42.5 x 40 x 20mm)
- 1 Year Warranty
** Replacement model for the DSC26103-ZWUS **