Aeon Labs Aeotec Nano Switch
- Product Information
Transform the way you power lights on and off with the ZW139 Aeotec Zwave Plus Nano Switch It adds on/off ZWave control to existing light switches and receptacles while allowing you to retain manual control and without replacing the original switch.
Among the smallest of his kind, it's quick and simple to install. Once integrated with your Z-Wave controller it provides an easy way to monitor and control any connected load through your computer, tablet or smartphone by way of your Zwave automation system.
As a Zwave Plus Gen5 product, the Aeotec Nano Switch offers an increased wireless range that can go up to 50% further than previous models, as well as improved network inclusion and self healing.
The Aeotec Nano Switch has a built-in surge protector as well as AES-128 encryption that make it one of the safest options on the market. It is also equipped with the ability to remember and restore your settings in the event of a power outage, allowing for a quick return to routine once power is back.
** Z-Wave gateway controller required for operation – sold separately. **
** Replacement model for the DSC26103-ZWUS **
Aeon Labs ZW139 Aeotec Nano Switch Features:
- Use as an inline module to control loads without switches, or with an existing switch or receptacle to convert it to smart control.
- Zwave Plus Gen5 with legacy Zwave support
- Built-in surge protection will remember and restore settings in the event of a power failure
- AES-encrypted wireless communication
- Z-Wave operating frequency 908.42 MHz
- 3-way wiring compatible
- Minimum load of 15 W and maximum load of 15 A
- Operating voltage: 120V
- Loads supported are; incandescent bulbs, LED bulbs, resistive loads
- Neutral wire required
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 C
- Relative humidity 8% - 80%
- FCC, cUL, CE and ROHS certified
- Dimensions: 1.7” x 1.6” x 0.8” (42.5 x 40 x 20mm)
- 1 Year Warranty