August Bluetooth HomeKit Enabled Smart Lock V2, Silver
- Product Information
You can use the free August app to invite guests such as family, friends or service providers so they can let themselves in at any time, or based on a schedule you set. The August app also integrates with Nest Cameras and the Nest thermostat can be set to go in to away mode when the door is locked.
August provides free apps for both Android and iOs devices with HomeKit and IFTTT support. IFTTT support enables cloud based integration with numerous other third party devices and applications from stoves to cars to lights.
August has also announced a partnership and support from ADT's Canopy and Honeywell TotalConnect 2.0 for professionally installed and monitored alarm systems.
August Smart Lock installation is designed to be very do-it-yourself friendly but if you are not comfortable with the installation let us know and we'll try to help find an installer.
August Smart Lock SL02-M02-S02 Features:
- Turns a standard deadbolt in to smart lock
- Automatically lock the door when you leave home (feature may be turned on and off)
- Automtaticaly unlock the door when you approach (feature may be turned on and off)
- Free apps for iOs and Android turn your smart phone in to a smart key
- Share access with friends, family or service providers
- Set scheduled access for guests
- View lock access history
- Add an August Connect WIFI or August Smart Doorbell for remote Internet access & alerts
- Connects to your phone via Bluetooth
- Free apps for iOs and Android
- Apple HomeKit enabled, works with Siri
The August smart lock works with most standard deadbolt locks. A current known compatible list may be found here.
Compatible with iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6+
Compatible with most newere Android phones, requires Bluetooth 4.0 (BL) running 4.4 (Kitkat), 5 (Lolipop), and 6 (Marshmallow - some phones). See here.