Camden Illuminated Piezoelectric Push/Exit Switch, Blank
- Product Information
The Camden CM-9600 is a flush mount piezoelectric push switch. It’s a standard single gang width of 2 3/4”. It features a rugged heavy duty stainless steel faceplate which makes it both weather and vandal resistant. It also has an integrated adjustable 40-second timer.
Switch illumination can be selected by changing the way in which the jumpers are connected. Users can also select between N/O and N/C contacts. It’ll operate on 12 or 24 VDC with not jumper required and for convenience sake can be powered by the same power supply as the magnetic lock or electric strike.
Camden MC-9600 Piezoelectric Button Features:
- Flush mount fits single gang box or narrow jamb electrical box
- Weather and vandal resistant
- Integrated adjustable 40-second timer
- Users can select between N/O or N/C contacts
- Operating voltage 12 to 24 VDC
- Illumination colours can switch between red, green or none
- Operating temperature: -40 C to 70 C (-40 F to 160 F)
- Lifetime “Camden Tough” Warranty with “2 for 1” replacement