Camden PIR Request To Exit Sensor, White with 2 Form C Outputs, 12/24VDC
- Product Information
The Camden CM-RQE70 is a PIR ‘request to exit’ sensor that offers a coverage of 10 x 10 feet. It comes in a white plastic casing with on board push buttons and a status LED. It also has an adjustable 92dB piezo buzzer built-in to provide an audio signal.
A simple plug-in wiring harness makes installation of this unit quick and easy. It comes with 4 factory default operation modes that can be selected on the push buttons. A timer delay can be adjusted to intervals of 5, 15, 30, 45 and 60 seconds.
Camden CM-RQE70 PIR ‘Request to Exit’ Sensor Features:
- 10’ x 10’ maximum coverage
- On board push buttons and status LED
- 12/24VDC voltage
- 92dB sounder with adjustable volume
- Adjustable time delay: 5, 15, 30, 45 & 60 second
- Tamper switch
- Momentary and latching relay modes
- Selectable fail safe/fail secure
- (2) Form ‘C’ contacts
- Operating temperature: 32°F-120°F (0-50°C)
- Dimensions: 7” x 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"