Add-a-Motor Model D20T Chicken Door Motor with Timer
- Product Information
The Model D20T chicken coop door motor connects to any wood, metal or plastic chicken coop door to make it an automatic door. Your coop door will open and close smoothly in just a few seconds.
You'll set the included timer to automatically open and close the chicken coop door on your schedule.
The Model D20T is super simple to install in only about 15 minutes and includes the motor, mounting hardware, universal door connector and power adapter. The motor is fully adjustable to open and close to the positions you set.
Just plug the motor in to your own timer and set the schedule(s) you need.
If you already have a timer, see Model 20
For a remote control motor see the Model D20RC
- Set a schedule for the chicken coop door to open and close and let it take care of itself every day
- Sleep in a little later.
- Don't worry about being away - the door will open and close on schedule even when you're not around and the hens will feed and free range on their own
- Keep chickens safe from predators by ensuring the door is closed
CHICKEN COOP DOOR MOTOR FEATURES:
- Simple to install and operate
- Works with metal, wood, plastic chicken coop doors that raise to open
- Convert swing door to up/down by adding channels to support the D20
- Reversable motor with open and close stop settings
- Motor stops at door position you want, no counterweight needed
- Includes plug-in timer, motor, mounting hardware, power adapter, illustrated instructions.
“I can leave my chickens for the weekend and not worry.” Steve, Vermont
“My chickens make a ruckus if I don't open the door on time, and then my neighbors complain. My problem is I can't get up at that hour because of my schedule. I really appreciate the good sleep that I now get because of this motor.” Cindy, California
“My husband gave it to me as a gift. I thought it was silly but now I’d never give it up.” Robin, Texas
“Nice product … saves me time … and I don’t lose sleep wondering if I closed the door.” Jack, Missouri
“I don’t lose chickens and eggs to varmints like I used to. Motor paid for itself in a few months.” Meg, Oregon
We recommend doors and frames made from quality wood products, plexiglass, aluminum, marine plywood or 2 side tempered masonite for years of trouble free operation.
If you get frequent power failures we recommend adding a UPS or battery backup. The motor and timer will plug in to the battery backup so the door works even if power fails.