Aube Thermostat Remote Telephone Controller (4 output)
- Product Information
The CT241 telephone controller is designed to remotely control up to four independent loads via contact closure and can handle up to 120/240V 10A. For example, you could connect a sprinkler system, thermostat set back, etc. It can be used with select Aube thermostats that work with a dry contact closure, such as the TH115 series. Loads can be activated or deactivated remotely (by telephone) or manually (on-site).
Aube Technologies CT241-01 Remote Telephone Controller Features:
- Four dry contact outputs that can be independently controlled locally or by telephone.
- Compatible with answering machines
- Activated by any touch tone phone or cell phone.
- Dry contact rating: 5A-30VDC inductive, 10A-30VAC resistive, 10A-120/240VAC resistive
- 10A-30VAC and 120/240V load requires the telephone controller be installed in an electrical box
- Password protected for secure access
- Battery-Free backup saves output status and password during power failure
- cULus certified for safety
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Dimensions 69mmx137mmx31mm