Dakota Alert 4000 Motion Sensing Wireless Driveway Alarm System
- Product Information
DCMA4000 Dakota Alert Wireless Long Range Driveway Alarm
Get notified when someone or something enters your property with the Dakota Alert DCMA4000 driveway alarm system. With its PIR motion sensor, long range wireless range and easy set up, this may well be the best driveway alarm for general applications. The motion sensor may also be used for entrances, porches, or other areas you wish to protect or monitor.
The Dakota DCMA4000 motion sensor is outdoor rated and will detect people and vehicles entering your property or driveway, sending a wireless signal up to a mile to the wireless receiver. When motion is detected, the receiver will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of notification tunes/tones.
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with this kit by adding additional sensors:
DCMT4000 - additional motion sensor and transmitter
DCPT4000 - additional metal sensing driveway probe and transmitter
DCHT4000 - additional rubber hose sensor and transmitter
The included DCR4000 receiver offers 12 different sounds to choose from:
- Ding Dong (high)
- Ding Dong (low)
- Fur Elise
- Coo Coo Clock
- Bird Chirping
- Twinkle Twinkle
- William Tell
- Cannon in D
- Toreador March.
The transmitter is battery powered using a 9V battery (not included) and the receiver is powered by the included plug-in power adapter.
Note: The DCMA4000 replaces the DCMA2500 with up to double the wireless range, but it does not have any relay or 12VDC output. If you need to connect a strobe or other accessory to the receiver please consider the Dakota MURSBSKIT, Optex RCTD20U or the Mier DA600 system.
Note: 2500 series are not compatible with 4000 series.
Dakota DCMA4000 Wireless Driveway Alarm Features:
- PIR motion sensor detects people or vehicles
- Motion sensor maximum detection range 80 feet
- Motion sensor is battery powered by 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile or 4000 foot wireless range*
- Battery life 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
- Receiver powered by included plug-in adapter
- Outdoor sensor operating temperature range -30F to 110F
Dakota DCMA4000 Included:
- Outdoor rated PIR motion sensor (DCMT4000)
- Indoor wireless receiver (DCR4000)
- Plug-in power supply for receiver
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line of sigh