Dakota Alert 4000 Wireless Receiver
- Product Information
The Dakota Alert 4000 Series receiver is capable of receiving a wireless signal from any of the Dakota Alert 4000 series wireless driveway alarm systems or sensors. It can accept up to 16 wireless 4000 series transmitters and offers a selection of 12 different tunes with 4 different "zones" allowing the user to know which sensor or zone has been triggered.
The DCR4000 has a wireless range of up to 1 mile or 4000 feet*, meaning you can reach virtually any part of your property without the need for signal repeaters. Add an extra receiver(s) to your Dakota Alert 4000 series to enable notifications in different rooms, offices, the garage, shed or barn.
Select from these available tones:
- Ding Dong (high)
- Ding Dong (low)
- Fur Elise
- Coo Coo Clock
- Bird Chirping
- Twinkle Twinkle
- William TellCannon in D
- MorningToreador March.
*IMPORTANT - While this receiver replaces the DCR3000 and DCR250 the 4000 series is not compatible with 3000 series or 2500 series transmitters.
Dakota Alert DCR4000 Wireless Alarm Receiver Features:
- 16 Different Chimes Tones with 4 groups or zones
- Volume Control
- LED Indicator Lights
- Operating Voltage - 12VDC - Power Supply Included
- Frequency - 433.92 MHz
- Wireless Range - up to 4000 feet or 1 Mile*
Dakota Alert DCR4000 Wireless Driveway Alarm Receiver Includes
- 1 - Dakota Alert DCR-4000 Wireless Receiver
- 1 - 12V Power Supply
* Wireless range is line of sight without obstacles or interference. Real world distance will be less where obstacles and/or interference is present.