Dakota Alert Mini Motion Sensing Camera With Built-In DVR and Infrared
- Product Information
This little all-in-one camera and DVR is perfect for spot recording of video and audio at home or office or as a loss prevention device in a retail environment. Simply place the camera where it is needed and leave it. When motion is sensed it will automatically capture 30 seconds of both audio and video and save it to the included 4GB microSD card. In normal lighting conditions it will capture full colour video. In the dark it will automatically turn on built-in infrared LEDs to capture black and white detailed images in complete darkness with a 20 foot infrared range.
This compact surveillance device includes a lithium ion battery that allows it to run without a power connection for up to 7 days depending on the number of activations and whether it is used in normal lighting or infrared mode. The 4GB card can hold over 300 x 30 second video clips.
When it's time to review the video, simply connect it to your computer with the supplied USB cable and you can access the recorded video (AVI format). Videos are time/date stamped and are saved in date/time folders.
Dakota DVR-01 Miniature DVR Camera Features:
- Compact size, only 3 x 1.75 x 1.25 inches
- Built-in pinhole colour camera and microphone for audio recording
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide night vision recording in pitch black
- 20 foot infrared range
- Battery powered (lithium battery included)
- Battery lasts up to 7 days depending on number of activations and day/night mode
- Audio range: 30 feet maximum
- Includes 4GB MicroSD card, supports up to 32GB
- Holds approximately 100 video clips per GB
- Built-in PIR motion detector triggers recording based on motion for 30 second clips
- Connects to computer via USB cable for charging and reviewing video clips
- Automatically erases oldest video when memory card is full
- Cradle, rechargeable battery and USB cable included
- 1 year maufacturer's warranty
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought