Ecolink Wireless Door Window and Shock Sensor for Honeywell and 2Gig
- Product Information
The Ecolink WST-302 is a wireless door & window sensor with built in shock sensor for a truly unique security sensor at an amazing price! This sensor works with both Honeywell and 2Gig 345MHz wireless security systems.
Monitor for door and window opening and also the shock that often precedes or is part of a break in attempt, in a single device.
Plus it has a connection for an external sensor making this perfect for a multitude of applications.
The shock sensor’s sensitivity can be adjusted using the built in potentiometer by turning it clockwise to increase or counterclockwise to decrease.
You can expect worry free operation for your users with a long battery life, expected to last up to 6-8 years under normal use!
Ecolink WST-302 Wireless Door Window & Shock Sensor Features:
- Compatible with Honeywell and 2GIG receivers
- Works with Honeywell and 2Gig 345MHz frequency
- Door Window magnetic contact sensor
- Built in Shock sensor with adjustable sensitivity
- Terminials for external contact input
- Supervisory signal intervals of 60 minutes
- Replaceable lithium battery (CR123A) with a 5 to 8 year lifespan
- FCC and IC compliant
- Maximum magnet gap of 1 inch
- Operating temperature: 32°-120°F (0°-49°C)
- Dimensions: 2 7/8” x 1 5/8” x 1”