STI Rex Plus II Barking Dog Alarm
- Product Information
Introducing the new STI Rex Plus II Barking Dog Alarm. Alarm systems are great and we strongly encourage everyone to have an alarm but, nothing stops someone in their tracks like the sound of a barking dog! You can use Rex in addition to, or instead of an alarm system.
Place Rex Plus near your front door or wall, and it will detect motion on the other side. Anyone getting close will set off the sound of an angry watchdog. The closer the intruder gets, the more frequent the barking.
Optionally the watchdog with siren mode, the intruder will set off not just barking, but also a warning siren.
A 3rd mode of operation will have the unit play 'rainforest sounds' when motion is detected, to be used as a notification that someone is outside when you're home.
- Simple to install - just plug it in and aim it towards the door or outside wall
- Runs on AC power or 6 C Batteries (not included)
- 'Sees' through walls and doors up to 26 feet (user adjustable)
- (metal will greatly reduce range, see manual on related files tab for details)
- 3 Operating Modes: Dogs (Dog1, Dog2 or 2 Dogs together), Chim (Ding, Ding Dong or Chirp), Siren (Siren1 Siren2)
- Adjustable Volume Control and sensitivity
- Barking frequency increases as intruder gets closer, and decreases as they get further away, and stops when they are out of range.
- Water resistant flip top provides access to controls
- Detection angle 150 degrees