Elk Relay Module 12/24 VDC SPDT Form C 6 Pack
- Product Information
This is a 6 pack of ELK-912B all on one break-apart circuit board.
The ELK-912B Relay module features SPDT (Form "C") dry contacts for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads. It operates on 12 or 24 volts DC.
Elk 912B SPDT Relay Module Features:
- Low current draw (35ma) triggered (relay on)
- SPDT Form "C" Contacts
- Heavy Duty Contact Rating
- On Board input Voltage LED Status Indicator
- Includes Double Sided Mounting Tape or mounts in Standard 2.75" Snap Track
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC
- Relay Contacts: Form C, 7A @ 30VDC, 10A @ 125VAC
- Size: 2" X 1.5 " (51mm X 38mm)
- Trigger Voltage: 9VDC on 12V setting, 19VDC on 24V setting
- Trigger Current: 1.2 mA @ 12VDC