Elk High Sensitivity Relay Module 12/24VDC DPDT 4 Pack
- Product Information
The ELK-924-4 consists of 4 units of the ELK-924 grouped on a pre-scored circuit board in case you wish to separate them. The ELK-924 Sensitive Relay module features DPDT (Form "C") dry contacts for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads. It operates on 12 or 24 volts DC and can be triggered with a negative or positive input at an incredible low current of only 1 milliamp.
** Please note our image is of the single ELK-924 module.
Elk 924 Sensitive Relay Module Features:
- Super Low 1.2 mA Trigger Current
- Positive (+) Or Negative (-) Trigger Input
- Double Form "C" Contacts DPDT
- Heavy Duty Contact Rating
- On Board LED Status Indicator
- Includes Double Sided Mounting Tape or mounts in Standard 2.75" Snap Track
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC, jumper selectable
- Current Draw: 60 mA (both relays on)
- Relay Contacts: Form C, 7A @ 30VDC, 10A @ 125VAC
- Size: 1.5" X 2.75"
- Trigger Voltage: 5-24VDC
- Trigger Current: 1.2 mA @ 12VDC