Elk Variable Delay Timer Module
- Product Information
The Elk delay timer module is a flexible solution for any timer requirement. It operates on 12-24VDC and can be triggered by 4.5-24VDC. The delay can be set for 1-60 seconds, or 1-60 minutes with a simple jumper change. The timer features a "Form C" relay with NC and NO contacts. The timer can be set for "one-shot" mode, or "pulse" in which case it will cycle on/off at the set delay interval.
ELK-960 Variable Delay Timer Module Features:
- 12-24DC supply current
- 4.5-24VDC positive trigger current, low current required (<1mA)
- SPDT Form C relay with NO and NC contacts
- Selectable positive or negative trigger
- Selectable relay initial state on/off
- "One Shot" or "Repeat" mode settings
- Adjustable time delay by thumb wheel, 1-60 seconds, or 1-60 minutes jumper selectable
- Relay capability: 7A @ 30VDC, 10A @ 125VAC
- Current draw with relay activated: 40mA
- Size: 3" x 2.2" x 1"
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
- LED indicator