Elk Two-Way Listen-in Interface 3 Speaker and 3 Mic Zones
- Product Information
The ELK-M1TWA can be used to provides 3 zones of amplified speaker outputs with adjustable volume, along with 3 zones of microphone inputs. It can be used to add two way listen-in to the M1 Control or to just add amplified speakers at keypads and other locations in a house/building. Each of the 3 amplified speaker zones can drive a maximum combined impedance range of 4 to 32 Ohms, permitting multiple speakers to be connected. Each zone includes a mute option that is triggered via an output from the control. The 3 microphone zones can handle up to 4 individual microphones each.
- 3 Amplified Speaker Zones
- Adjustable speaker volume control per zone
- Selectable mute per zone
- 3 Microphone Input Zones supporting up to 4 microphones per zone
- Compatible with ELK-M1TWM or ELM-M1TWS
- Selectable mic listen by zone or select all
- Compatible with M1Gold or M1EZ8
- Output impedence range ~4 to 32 Ohms per output
- 1/2 Watt per speaker output
- Operating voltage 9-14VDC
- Current Draw: 15ma nominal, 1A max
- Housing Dimensions: 4.25" x 6.375" x 2.125"
- Circuit Board Dimensions: 2.25" x 3.95"
- 1 Year warranty
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought