Elk 28" Structured Wiring Box with Hinged Cover
- Product Information
The Elk SWB28 is a multi-purpose structured wiring enclosure with a hinged lid and lock included. It's designed to house Elk M1 systems as well as modules from other manufacturers such as Leviton, OnQ, Openhouse and others. The box may be flush or surface mounted.
The box is designed to be flush mounted, between wall studs spaced 16" on centre (Minimum 14.25" between studs). It can be adjusted for varying wall thicknesses comes with a remove-able hinged lid with a cam-lock. The lid overlaps the box by 5/8" on each side to help cover imperfections in the drywall edges.
This enclosure has a universal design feature that allows it accommodate multiple manufacturers, shelves, brackets, wire modules.
Picture shows Elk M1 system installed in cabinet. Elk M1 not included with SWB28!
Elk SWB-28 28" Structured Wiring Enclosure with Hinged Locking Lid Features:
- Box dimensions: 28" H x 14.25"W x 4.5"D. Cover dimensions: 15.5" W x 29.875" H
- Includes heavy duty hinged cover with cam lock and key
- 18 guage metal
- Knockouts: 1/2", 3/4", 1-1/4" conduites
- Knockout for a standard electrical J-Box
- ELK-SWD1 Rubber Grommets for 1-3/4" holes to protect wires
- ELK-SWG circuit board glides for bare circuit boards
- ELK-SWP Universal Mounting plate
- ELK-SWP3 3" Adapter plate
- ELK-SWS Battery shelf for up to 8AH batteries
- ELK-SWNS1 Standofofs to mount circuit boards to ELK-SWP plate
- Optional Accessories: