Fibaro Zwave Plus Door Window Sensor with On Board Temperature Sensor, White
- Product Information
The FGDW-002-1 door/window sensor can be used together with a Z-Wave gateway to control other devices hooked up to your Fibaro system. It expands the abilities of a system by monitoring the opening and closing of doors, windows and garage doors which makes it a great addition to automatic light control, access control and home security systems.
When integrated, it can be used to trigger pre-programmed scenes. Use it to activate lights when the door is opened. Receive notifications to your smartphone about doors and windows which have been left open by accident as well as when the device is being tampered with.
In addition to being a door/window sensor, the Fibaro FGDW-002-1 also has a built-in temperature sensor which can be used to help further customize which scenarios are activated depending on the temperature such as if a window is left open to turn off air conditioning or heating to cut energy costs.
Installation is simple and requires no additional wiring. Once the battery has been inserted properly, remove the protective layer from the sticker on the back of the device and stick it on the door/window frame. Repeat the removal of the protective layer from the sticker on the magnet and place the magnet on the moving part of the door/window no further than 5mm from the sensor.
The package includes one Door/Window Sensor 2 in white, one ER14250 1/2AA battery and a quick launch manual.
Fibaro FGDW-002-1 Door/Window Sensor Features:
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption
- Can send notifications to your smartphone (Android and iOS compatible)
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Device status signalled by the LED diode
- Capable of detecting tampering when detached or opened
- Operating range of up to 50m outdoors and 40m indoors
- Uses 3.6VDC battery
- Battery life approximately 2 years in default settings
- FCC, IC Certified
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C
- Dimensions: 2.8” x 0.7” x 0.7”
- 1 Year Warranty