Freeze Alarm HomeSitter Power/Temperature/Water Warning By Telephone
- Product Information
Monitoring for high/low temperatures, power outages and water leaks just got easier with the Freeze Alarm HomeSitter! The HS700E will call you when room temperature falls below 45°F (7°C) or rise above 85°F (34°C). It also monitors your home or cottage for water leaks, preventing potential damage caused by burst or frozen pipes. Should the battery power fall to 2.35 volts, it will send out an alarm even if the unit is powered by an AC power adapter.
During an alarm event, the Homesitter produces a 40db beep that can be switched off for alarm conditions. When the included leak sensor detects water or a hi/low temperature threshold is reached, the HS700 will dial out to your three designated phone numbers to notify them of the problem.
Thanks to a built-in audible beep you can also be notified locally of any disrupted alarm condition!
Freeze Alarm HomeSitter HS-700E Includes:
- Freeze Alarm HomeSitter Temperature Alarm
- Water Sensor
- AC Power Supply
Freeze Alarm HS700E HomeSitter Features:
- Monitors for hi or low temperatures
- Triggers below 45F/7C or above 85/29C
- Powered by included plug-in power adapter
- Water Sensor Included - Sends Alarm Signal if water is detected
- Power Outage Alarm - Requires 9V Battery (not included)
- Dials up to three different phone numbers
- Built-in Audible Alarm
- FCC Certified
- Accurate to +3° F (2°C)
- Dimensions: 5.8” x 3.5” x 1.5”