iDevices In Wall Receptacle with HomeKit, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Product Information
The iDevices Receptacle is HomeKit compatible with support for Siri voice control. It also works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. If you're on the road, no problem. As long as your home has an Internet connection you can remotely check status and control your home with iDevices.
The free iOs and Android apps let you easily set device names, create lighting scenes, and group devices in to rooms for easy control. Plus as a bonus you get energy reporting to let you know how much electricity your connected products are using.
Scenes and schedules are saved in the device's on board memory so once they're programmed everything works even if your Internet connection goes down or your mobile devices are powered off or on the road with you.
As a bonus, the built-in LED indicator can be adjusted to your preferred colour and brightness and can even be scheduled.
iDevices IDEV0010 Wall Outlet Features:
- Fits in standard gang box for new or retrofit installations
- Both bottom and top outlet individually controlled
- Apple HomeKit compatible
- Free Android and iOs apps available
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Built in adjustable LED indicator & night light
- Tamper Resistant outlets
- On/Off (no dimming)
- Rated 120VAC
- Up to 1800W / 15A resistive, 600W incandescent/tungsten, 1/2 HP motor
- LED compatible
- HomeKit Compatible
- Uses WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WPA or WPA2 security
- Works with Siri and Alexa
- Works with Google Home
- No Internet Hub required
- Free iOs and Android apps available
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Note: Trim plate is not included. Uses standard decorator plates or screwless plates.
Remote access requires an always on Internet connection at home. See the wall switch compatibility requirements at: https://idevicesinc.com/support/wall-outlet/115001045948/