iDevices On Off Wall Switch with HomeKit, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Product Information
The iDevices switch works with Siri and Alexa as well as Google Home, so you can control it with your voice in addition to your mobile device. If you're on the road, no problem. As long as your home has an Internet connection you can remotely check status and control your home with iDevices.
The free iOs and Android apps let you easily set devices names, create lighting scenes, and group devices in to rooms for easy control. Plus as a bonus you get energy reporting to let you know how much electricity your connected products are using.
Scenes and schedules are saved in the device's on board memory so once they're programmed everything works even if your Internet connection goes down or your mobile devices are powered off or on the road with you.
As a bonus, the built-in LED indicator can be adjusted to your preferred colour and brightness and can even be scheduled.
iDevices IDEV0008 Wall Switch Features:
- Bautiful design
- Replaces standard wall switch, or for new installations
- Built in adjustable LED indicator & night light
- Rated 120-277VAC
- Up to 1800W / 15A resistive, 900W incandescent/tungsten, 1 HP motor , 10A Ballast
- LED compatible
- HomeKit Compatible
- Uses WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WPA or WPA2 security
- Works with Siri and Alexa
- Works with Google Home
- No Internet Hub required
- Free iOs and Android apps available
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Neutral wire required
- 3/4 way control requires an iDevices switch at each location
Note: Switch trim plate is not included. Uses standard decorator plates or screwless plates.
Remote access requires an always on Internet connection at home. See the wall switch compatibility requirements at: https://idevicesinc.com/support/wall-switch/115001010947/