Intermatic Residential Whole House Surge Protector
- Product Information
Protect ALL of your sensitive devices including automation switches, computers, TVs and electronics by installing a whole house surge suppressor at the breaker panel. You may have your computer or TV plugged in to a surge bar but is it enough? Another level of protection is often recommended. What about your other household electronics like X10, ZWave or Insteon wall switches or other electronics?
The IG1240RC3 features 6 distinct protection modes with status monitoring circuit and status LEDs and is suitable for residential or light commercial single or split phase panels up to 400A panel capacity.
Two free 15A circuit breakers are required to install this device and electrical work should always be performed by a qualified installer.
- Suitable for 120/240 VAC split phase or single phase panels up to 400A
- Residential or light commercial
- 6 mode protection
- Maximum Surge Rating: 20 ka per phase, 60kA per system
- Individual thermally protected components
- Status monitoring circuit
- Status LEDs
- Compatible with X10 and other powerline technologies
- NEMA 4 Polycarbonite plastic enclosure with 1/2" nipple wire entry and 30" leads
- cULus Listed
- $10,000 equipment protection warranty
- 5 year warranty
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought