Leviton Motion Sensing Wall Switch Occupancy Detector Auto On/Off 120V 600W/5A
Usually Ships in 3-5 days
- Product Information
Looking for a simple and cost effective way to save energy by turning off the lights when
no-one's in the room? The new Leviton IPS05-1LZ is compatible with new LED and CFL lights as well as traditional incandescent, fluorescent and motors (see ratings below).
This occupancy sensing switch does NOT require a neutral wire connection so can be used in new and retrofit applications. It simply replaces a standard wall switch, fitting in to a standard decora style plate.
A built-in ambient light override makes sure lights won't be turned on when there is already enough light in the room. The ambient light level is adjustable. 'Manual On' mode can be enabled by adjusting ambient light level to 'zero' position.
Leviton IPS05-1LZ occupancy Sensor Light Switch Features:
- Replaces standard decora light switch
- White colour installed, ivory and light almond colour change kit included
- Turns lights on when someone enters the room (in the PIR field of view)
- Turns lights off after no motion has been sensed for a user selected time period
- Auto off time options: 30 seconds, 5 min, 15 min, 30 min
- Manual on button
- Rated 600W incandescent, 150 LED or CFL, 600W fluorescent ballast, 1/6 hp motor, 5A resistive at 120V
- Neutral NOT required
- 180 degree field of view, 900sq foot coverage
- Single pole applications only (no 3 way support)
- CSA approved
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought