Elk M1 Gold Internet Enabled Insteon Kit*
- Product Information
This is the ultimate M1 Gold Insteon Starter Kit combining the power of the Elk M1 Gold, the ISY994i Insteon controller, with Elk Internet module for powerful alarm features, total Insteon lighting control and Internet access/notifications.
- Combine security and automation events for security and convenience
- M1 Gold's standard telephone interface turns any telephone into a keypad
- Call in to your house to control your alarm and even your lights!
- Use a web browser or Smart Phone to control and monitor your system
- Easy set up of Insteon lights and scenes
- Simple and stable operation
The M1 Gold is perfect for your home, cottage, vacation home or business. With 16 standard wired alarm zones, it supports all standard alarm contacts, wired smoke and CO detectors, with 13 on-board outputs for extremely flexible automation functions.
Supports Elk, GE, Resolution or Honeywell wireless sensors and fobs. See below for links.
The M1 Gold can be self monitored by phone with voice prompts, pager or email. And/or it can be monitored by a monitoring station. Receiver notifications on alarm events, automation rules or any system condition.
The M1 Gold offers a host of futuristic features and the stability of a hardware based security & automation system. The 500+ word vocabulary pleasantly announces system status through the included speaker or over the telephone.
- M1 Gold in 14" enclosure
- Speaker (also used for siren)
- Telephone RJSET
- M1XEP Ethernet interface
- ISY994i controller
- 2413S Insteon PLM
- Elk RP Programming software (via free download)
- Note: This kit allows the Elk system to control Insteon. There is also an optional Elk module for the ISY994 that allows the ISY to monitor and control Elk. This is purchased separately directly from the ISY dashboard after install. Sells for around $99. this module is NOT required but is a nice upgrade.
Keypad Choices (keypad not included):
- M1KPNAV - Touch Screen LCD Keypad
- M1KPB - Blue keypad with 6 function keys, built-in temp sensor, room for prox reader internally
- M1KP2 - semi-flush or surface mountable keypad, 4 function keys, no temp (add M1BBK2 to your order for flush mount)
- M1KP3 - same features as M1KP2 but with closeable door to hide keys
M1 Gold Features:
- Large zone capacity: standard 16 on-board zones expandable to 208
- Wireless compatibility, up to 144 zones by adding ELK-M1XRFTW (Elk), M1XRFEG (GE) or M1XRFEH (Honeywell) receivers
- Two-way Listen-in interface (requires optional speaker/mic kit)
- Flash Memory - Allows field updates to firmware electronically
- Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
- Menu driven, full text keypad programming - much simpler to set up and program
- Built in Voice Announcement of alarms, zone descriptions, status, etc with 500+ Word/phrase Vocabulary and 10 custom recordable word/phrases
- 13 On-board Outputs including 1 voice/siren, 1 siren driver, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (50mA) outputs
- Supports 4-wire (any zone) and 2-wire (zone 16) smoke detectors, and all standard NO or NC contacts
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Nite, Nite Instant, Vacation
- Hardware "watchdog" and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
- Supervised phone line, alarm output and aux. overcurrent
- Built-in telephone remote control makes any phone a keypad
- Integrated Voice Dialer uses vocabulary or custom word/phrases to call your cell phone, work, friends, family or pager!
- Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager
- Elk-RP PC software for system set up and programming from your PC (serial port), dial-up or using the ethernet interface, and includes "conflict resolution" to easily highlight differences between control and PC
- Programmable display of time, date and temperature on each keypad
- System supports up to 16 keypads
- Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security with powerful "When/And/Then" RULES Programming allowing almost any imaginable operation.
- Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
- Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
- Transmit and receive custom serial ASCII messages
- Communicate with thermostats using optional serial/thermostat interface
- Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or Telephone Remote