Elk M1 Gold Alarm System Kit with Two Way Transceiver, M1KP2 Keypad, Fob
- Product Information
The new two way wireless technoogy from Elk allows sensors to not only transmit to the panel, but also let the panel confirm reception. This two way communication also allows the sensors to transmit with only as much signal power as needed, reducing battery consumption. The two way fob can show system status on request.
With M1's 500+ word vocabulary, you can have the M1 announce door/window openings (Front Door, Back Door, Garage Door, etc) or you can program custom messages to be played based on whatever triggers you prefer. Voice prompts are also used to access the system from inside or outside the house by telephone so you can check status, arm, disarm and more from any telephone.
With 16 standard input zones expandable to 208 zones, the M1 Gold supports all standard alarm contacts, 2 and 4 wire smoke and CO detectors and up to 48 wireless sensors (requires wireless expander). It also has 13 on-board outputs for automating garage doors, door strikes and other hardwired events.
Supporting all standard monitoring formats, the M1 Gold can either be monitored by a professional monitoring company, or you can have the system call your phone, pager, family or neighbour to alert them of an alarm condition or break-in. You can even have it call based on automated rules, such as if the temperature gets too cold inside (good for a cottage in winter) or if there is a water leak (with water detector installed).The M1 gold has a built-in RS-232 serial port allowing for fast and simple programming of the panel, zones and automation routines from your PC using the included Elk RP software package.
The optional M1XEP Ethernet interface allows for remote control and monitoring of the panel and lights/appliances over the internet using a web browser as well as programming and control using ElkRP software over the network, dial-up or internet. It also allows email alerts to be sent. M1GSYS4STW Kit includes:
- Elk M1 Board in 14" enclosure
- Elk M1KP2 Keypad
- Elk Two Way Transceiver
- Elk 4 Button 2 Way Key Fob
- Power Transformer
- Elk 8AH Battery
- Speaker (also used for siren sound)
- Telephone RJSET
- ElkRP Programming software (via free download).
Additional Keypad Choices:
- M1KPNAV - Touch Screen LCD Keypad
- M1KPB - Blue keypad with 6 function keys, built-in temp sensor, room for prox reader internally
- M1KP2 - semi-flush or surface mountable keypad, 4 function keys, no temp (add M1BBK2 to your order for flush mount)
- M1KP3 - same features as M1KP2 but with closeable door to hide keys
Elk M1 Gold M1GSYS4STW Features and Benefits:
- Large zone capacity: standard 16 on-board zones expandable to 208
- Wireless compatibility: Up to 144 zones (with optional M1XRF2G or M1XRF2H or 2 way ELK-M1XRFTW)
- Two-way voice and Listen-in interface available
- Standard RS-232 Serial Port for programming via PC and to interface to computers and peripheral devices
- Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
- Menu driven, full text keypad programming - much simpler to set up and program
- Built in Voice Announcement of alarms, zone descriptions, status, etc with 500+ Word/phrase Vocabulary and 10 custom recordable word/phrases
- 13 On-board Outputs including 1 voice/siren, 1 siren driver, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (50mA) outputs
- Supports 4-wire (any zone) and 2-wire (zone 16) smoke detectors, and all standard NO or NC contacts
- Zones can be partitioned into 8 separate areas and account numbers
- User Codes: 99 (4 or 6 digit) with assignable authority levels
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Nite, Nite Instant, Vacation
- Hardware "watchdog" and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
- Supervised phone line, alarm output and aux. overcurrent
- True V.22 bis Modem for fast, reliable upload/download
- Built-in telephone remote control makes any telephone a keypad
- Integrated Voice Dialer uses vocabulary or custom word/phrases to call your cell phone, work, friends, family or pager!
- Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager
- Elk-RP PC software for system set up and programming from your PC (serial port), dial-up or using the optional ethernet interface, and includes "conflict resolution" to easily highlight differences between control and PC
- Optional external Prox Access reader (26 bit Weigand format)
- Programmable display of time, date and temperature on each keypad
- System supports up to 16 keypads
- Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security with powerful "Whenever/And/Then" RULES Programming allowing almost any imaginable operation.
- Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
- Control lighting using RS-232 serial or optional PSC05 2-way Power Line Control (PLC) interfaces: PSC05 for X10, 2414S/2412S/ISY99 for Insteon
- Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
- Transmit and receive custom serial ASCII messages
- Communicate with thermostats using optional serial/thermostat interface
- Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or Telephone Remote