Elk M1 16 Output Expander 8 Relay 8 Low Voltage
- Product Information
The Elk M1XOVR adds 16 outputs (8 voltage, 8 relays) to M1 Gold or M1EZ8 Controls. Voltages can be used to trigger low current devices (50 mA max. each). Relays are SPDT rated for 7A @ 30 VDC, 10A @ 125 VAC. Operates from the 4-wire data bus. Up to 12 output expanders may be used for a total of 208 outputs. Optionally one can convert 8 voltage outputs to relays using M1RB Relay Board.
Elk M1XOVR 16 Output 8 Relay 8 LV Features:
- 8 Voltage Outputs
- 8 Single-Pole, Double-Pole Relay Outputs
- Operates on the 4-Wire Data Bus
- DIP Switch Address Settings
- Flash Memory for Firmware Updating
- One (1) - Twelve (12) Conductor "Flying Lead" Wire Harness
- Voltage Outputs may be converted to Relays using M1RB Relay Boards
- Status LED with Diagnostic Display
- Mounts in Enclosure using ELK-SWG Glides, SWP or SWP3 Structured Wire Plates, or Double Sided Foam Tape
- Voltage Outputs: 12 VDC @ 50 mA each
- Relay Outputs: SPDT rated for 7 Amps @ 28VDC, 10 Amps @ 125 VDC
- Wire Harness Length: 12"
- Operating Power Range: 9 to 14 VDC
- Current Draw: 65 mA Nom., 330 mA Max.
- Size: 6" x 3.25" x .75" H