Optex Wireless Compact Outdoor Dual PIR Detector for DSC
- Product Information
The Optex FTN-RRDS is an outdoor PIR motion detector that uses dual-layered detection patterns to ensure the most accurate object recognition in both residential and industrial settings. The detector uses patented SMDA logic technology (Super Multi Dimensional Analysis) to reduce the number of false alarms that could occur as well as any missed detections. This prevents it from being triggered by bad weather and small animals.
It works with new and existing DSC 433MHz wireless alarm systems. Comes with tamper protection and LED light indicator. Alarm and trouble outputs can be set to either Normal Close or Normal Open using a solid state switch which makes it relatively quiet.
Optex FTN-RRDS Outdoor Dual PIR Detector Features:
- Dual passive infrared detection
- SMDA logic (Super Multi Dimension Analysis) helps prevent false alarms and missed detections
- Works with new or existing DSC 433MHz wireless alarm system
- Alarm output: N.C./N.O. Selectable-Solid State Switch 10 V DC 0.01 A (max.)
- Trouble output: N.C./N.O. Selectable-Solid State Switch 10 V DC 0.01 A (max.)
- Tamper protection
- Built-in wireless transmitter
- CR123A battery included (lasts 5 years)
- ETL listed to UL standards in Canada and the US
- IP55 Certified
- Operating temperature: - 4 to + 140°F (-20 to +60°C)