Optex Outdoor Dual PIR Motion Detector
- Product Information
The Optex VXI-ST is a battery powered outdoor dual PIR motion monitor. It uses Double Conductive Shielding and SMDA logic technology to reduce the number of false alarms and missed detections, giving you the highest level of security possible. A sensitivity switch gives you the ability to adjust how easily the detector will respond to movement. Ideal for commercial, industrial and residential installations.
The unit also comes with Digital Double Layer Detection which monitors an upper and a lower detection area, both of which must be crossed at the same time to trigger an alarm. This dual layering also helps to prevent false alarms that come in the form of temperature changes, light reflections and small animals. It can be mounted either on a wall or pole.
Optex VXI-ST Outdoor Dual PIR Motion Detector Features:
- 40ft. x 40ft. Dual Outdoor PIR Spot and Area Detection with Pet Tolerance
- Super Multi Dimension Analysis Logic analyzes every motion before signalling an alarm
- Sensitivity Adjustment Switch
- Walk Test Mode LED
- Double Conductive Shielding
- Cover Tamper
- Area masking templates
- UL/cUL listed
- IP55 protection
- Operating temperature: -30 - +60°C (-22 - +140°F)