Optex Outdoor Dual PIR Motion Sensor, Wireless Ready, 40x40, Battery Powered
- Product Information
The Optex VXI-R is a battery powered outdoor dual PIR motion sensor. It's ideal for commercial, industrial and residential properties. The unit uses Double Conductive Shielding and SMDA logic technology reducing the number of missed detections and false alarms ensuring you have the highest level of security possible.
The VXI-R is specifically designed for use in perimeter detection, spot/area detection or as an immediate perimeter/boundary on a wall or rooftop. Additionally, the sensor also implements Digital Double Layer Detection which uses an upper and lower detection area that needs to be triggered simultaneously to trigger an alarm and prevent false alarms from pets or other small objects that could be blown into the sensor's proximity by the wind. A sensitivity switch gives you the ability to adjust how easily the detector will also respond to movement. Uses a 3 – 9 VDC Lithium or Alkaline battery. Can be wall or pole mounted.
Optex VXI-R Outdoor Dual PIR Motion Sensor Features:
- 40ft. x 40ft. Dual Outdoor PIR Spot and Area Detection with Pet Tolerance Super Multi Dimension
- Analysis Logic analyzes every motion before signalling an alarm
- Battery Operated (3- 9 VDC)
- Sensitivity Adjustment Switch
- Walk Test Mode LED
- Double Conductive Shielding
- Area Defining Masking Seals
- Cover Tamper
- IP55 rating
- Area masking templates
- Dimensions: 7.16” x 2.80” x 2.54”