P3 Kill A Watt EZ Plug In Voltage Tester and Meter, Battery Backup, Cost Display
- Product Information
Cut your energy costs at home with the Kill A Watt EZ Plug-In Voltage Tester. Simply connect your appliances to it and the Kill A Watt EZ will determine how efficient they are.
The large LCD display with count energy use by the Kilowatt-hour (KWH) and can also forecast consumption by the hour, day, week, month and year. Voltage and current are measured using true RMS methods to provide the most accurate results within 0.2%. The unit displays 10 critical units of measure: Volts, Amps, Watts. Hz, VA, KWH, PF (power factor), elapsed time, rate and cost.
Great for detecting energy hogs and phantom energy use, you can also use it to test out major appliances before deciding to purchase them to further save money in the future.
A built-in battery backup ensures all accumulated readings are stored in case of power interruption.
P4460 P3 Kill A Watt EZ Plug-In Voltage Tester and Meter Features:
- Displays the operating costs of your household appliances in KWH (Kilowatt-hour)
- Calculates cost and forecasts by hour, day, week, month and year
- Displays 10 critical units of measure: Volts, Amps, Watts. Hz, VA, KWH, PF (Power Factor), Elapsed Time, Rate and Cost
- Large LCD screen allows for ease of visibility
- Accurate to within 0.2%
- Operating voltage: 115 VAC
- Max Voltage: 125 VAC
- Max Current: 15A
- Max Power: 1875 VA
- ETL approved for USA and Canada
- Dimensions: 5 1/8” x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Built-in battery backup