Blue Line Powercost Monitor
Usually Ships in 3-5 days
- Product Information
- Related Files
The Powercost Monitor ™ by Blue Line Innovations has been featured on FOX news, ABC and CNN online and is helping thousands of customers across Canada and the United states save money on their electricity bills by showing in real-time, how much energy your household is using.
Tests have proven that householders who use real-time feedback can reduce energy consumption by as much as 6 to 18 percent!
The Powercost Monitor ™ consists of two pieces. The sensor quickly and easily passively attaches to your electrical meter outside your house. It doesn't interfere with the meter or the meter reader's ability to read the meter. The sensor transmits the meter information to the display unit that can be placed on any counter top or mounted on a wall, and displays your usage information in kilowatt hours as well as dollars. As an added bonus it features a built-in clock and displays the current outdoor temperature as read by the sensor.
The Powercost Monitor™ can be programmed with your utilities rates and is compatible with flat, mult-tiered, on/off peak and time of use rates. It can also be used to calculate the consumption of individual appliances.
BLI-28000 Powercost Monitor™ Features:
with over 90% are meters deployed in North America, including both traditional disk meters, and newer digital meters.
There are however specific models and limitations that prevents installation on every meter. The following list highlights the most common digital meters that have a pulse for the sensor to trigger off of and those that do not. For disk meters, if the sensor can "see" the black mark and disk from the front, then alignment is possible, provide dthere is nop plate covering the disk.
Known Supported Meters
CENTRON by Itron/Schlumberger
I-210 and I-210+by GE iCon by Sensus R1S and R2S by Elster (Sometimes called REX1 or REX2) Echelon EM-502xx -Series "NES - Solid State Watt Hour Meter" Disk meters with Black mark clearly visible Meters Not Supported:
FOCUS by Landis & Gyr (Triangular port at the 3:00 position)
Schlumberger MT100/200 Hybrids
A1T+ A1R+ and A3TL by Elster or ABB(Alpha)
GE Kv2 Series
GE TM-900 Hybrid (Disk behind Digital Plate)
Altimus by Siemens and Landis & Gyr
ASX/RSX by Landis & Gyr
Disk meters with plates covering the disk and black mark
Net Metering (Disk spinning in both Directions or digital meters displaying bi-directional amounts)
BLI-28000 Powercost Monitor Installation Manual
- Measures and displays real time energy use and costs for your house
- Wireless display unit may be set on counter or easily wall mounted
- Also displays current time and outdoor temperature in C or F
- Flexible programming to accomodate flat rates, multi-tier rates, on/off peak rates, time of use rates
- Sensor passively attaches to outside of meter outside house
- Does not interfere with meter function or ability to be read by meter reader
- Compatible with over 90% of meters across North America including analog, AMR, AMI, digital, smart meters.
- Designed for use for houses ONLY, not suited for condo or townhome or multi-meter installations
- Up to 100 foot wireless range (each wall/floor, subtract 15 feet)
- Designed for end-user installation. No electrician required. No wiring required.
- 1 year warranty and toll free support available
- Includes 4 AA batteries
CENTRON by Itron/Schlumberger
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought