WatchNet XVI HDCVI HD Coax Kit 16CH DVR, 8x1.3MP IR Eyeball Cameras (Open Box)
- Product Information
## DISCOUNTED OPEN BOX ITEM. ITEM IS IN NEW CONDITION WITH FULL WARRANTY. ##
## LIMITED QUANTITIES. PRICE IS FOR ON HAND OPEN BOX INVENTORY ONLY. ##
The EVI-16KIT8-13IRB from WatchNet is a coax camera kit that includes a 16 channel DVR and 8 1.3 megapixel dome cameras.
The included EVI-1613 DVR comes with a 2TB hard drive and a dual-core embedded processor. It can support up to 16 cameras at any given time. H.264 video compression gives the DVR extended storage time on the 2TB hard drive provided. It can optionally support up to two 12TB HDD.
The 8 XVI-13IRB cameras that are included transmit video over either twisted pair (balun) or coax cable up to 1500 feet. IP66 rated housing makes them ideal for use outdoors. During the day, they’ll record in full-colour HD using a 3.6mm fixed lens, and upon detecting low lighting, they’ll switch to using infrared night vision. They can detect objects up to 30 meters once in this mode in pitch black.
The free iOS and Android apps allow for easy remote viewing without any complicated network set up. Just scan a barcode and set up login credentials.
- 16 Channel HD Digital Video Recorder
- 16 Channel with 1080p real-time live view
- 4 Channel synchronous real-time playback
- H.264 dual-stream video compression
- 720P recording on all channels
- Support 1 SATA HDD with up to 4TB
- HDMI / VGA simultaneous video output
- Mouse controlled PTZ camera operation
- GRID interface & smart search
- Dual-core embedded processor
- Multiple network monitoring: Web, HD-CMS
- HD over UTP or Coax cable
- 3D intelligent positioning with WatchNET XVI PTZ dome camera
- 1/3” 1.3 Megapixel HD CMOS image sensor
- IP66 Infrared housing
- DC12V (500mA)
- Resolution - 1280(H)×720(V) 1280×720@25 fps
- Max. IR Distance: 20m Outdoor/30m Indoor
- High speed, long distance real-time transmission
- Smart IR (Auto sensitivity control)
- OSD Menu, control over coaxial cable
- Day/Night (ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC, 3D-DNR
- MegaPixel Lens: 3.6mm Fixed focus