Alula GE Interlogix Compatible Trident Wireless Water, Hi, Low Temp Sensor
- Product Information
Water damage, freezing and overheating conditions are common and costly insurance claims. The Trident sensor from Resolution is an environmental sensor that can detect both high and low-temperatures as well as water leaks. It's excellent for ensuring pets and belongings aren’t exposed to harsh temperatures and can help prevent pipes from freezing.
For use with GE and Interlogix wireless alarms.
The sensor’s sophisticated leak detection system makes it ideal for a variety of scenarios including near appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers and washing machines, as well as near bathtubs, sinks and toilets. It can also be used in areas of less frequent visits such as basements, garages and vacation properties like cottages.
It is also great for detecting things such as furnace failure/runaway or air conditioning failure. The sensor also has an IP67 rated waterproof enclosure which is good for 30 minutes at 1 meter of depth.
The Trident’s unique shape allows for it to be able to sense changes 3-5x faster than competing “puck” style sensors.
TRI-MODE ENVIRONMENTAL SENSING
- Flood, high & low temperature
- Freeze – for Furnace Failure – under 4.5 degrees C
- Overheat – for Furnace runaway or Air Conditioning failure – over 37.8 degrees C
Resolution RE118 Trident Environmental Sensor Features:
- Works with GE and Interlogix wireless alarm systems
- 5 Year Warranty
- GORE vent to avert seal failure
- Titanium probes for unmatched corrosion immunity
- IP67 rated waterproof enclosure for over 30 minutes at 1 meter of depth
- Operating temperature: 0 to 49 C (32 to 120 F)
- 3-5 times more range than competing “puck” style sensor
- Dimensions: 2.43” x 2.48” x 1.17”
- FCC, IC, RCM certified
- Temperature accuracy of +/-2 degrees C
- 8 to 10-year battery life on CR2032 battery