Skylink Self Monitored Wireless Alarm System with Voice Dialer
- Product Information
The SC-1000W kit includes the main alarm system keypad which is generally mounted near the entrance location and needs only access to power. This keypad is the 'main brains' of the alarm and also houses the loud siren. An additional external siren can be added.
The second piece is the dialer that can be hidden away and connects to the home phone line. During an emergency the main alarm unit sends a wireless signal to the dialer instructing it to call the programmed number(s). Since the dialer can be hidden away from the main keypad, it's protected from casual disabling.
Additional wireless detectors, keyfobs and sirens can be added for extra coverage and function. Additional sensors include door/window sensors, motion detectors, water/flood detectors, temperature sensors (good for cottages), audio sensors (detect smoke alarm or other house alarms).
Skylink SC-1000W Alarm System Features:
- Also known as SC-1000 - the SC1000W is the white version
- Kit includes wireless system keypad, remote dialer, motion detector, 2 x door/window sensors, keychain remote
- Loud 110dB siren built in to keypad
- Control panel is backed up by standard 9V battery
- Simple to install and program
- Chime, Instant, Delay modes
- Arm away or home modes
- Calls up to 9 programmed telephone number(s) in an emergency to alert the homeowner, friends, family or neighbours
- Supports up to 30 wireless sensors (no support for hardwired sensors)
- Additional wireless remote keypad (KP-434) available
- Additional wireless sensors include door/window, motion, water/flood, temperature, audio, panic
- 1 year warranty
- Kit includes control panel, dialer, 2 x door/window sensors, 1 x motion sensor, 1 x key chain remote, batteries, instructions, power supplies.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought