PCS PulseWorx Telephone Control Module, 2 Lines, Detects ring voltage White
- Product Information
The TCM Telephone Ring Interface Module is a small plug-in device designed to sense a telephone ring to trigger the transmission of digital commands onto the existing powerlines.
The TCM can be programmed to send any UPB link command to turn on or off (or blink) any light or group of lights upon the ringing of a telephone. The TCM plugs into any standard AC power receptacle. The TCM includes two standard phone jacks for connecting as many as two different phone lines. The TCM can be freely located anywhere a wall power outlet exists throughout the home.
- Senses a ring on two separate phone lines
- Configure different actions to occur for a Line #1 ring and a Line #2 ring
- Command lights to flash when a telephone rings
- Command a vacuum or appliance to turn off when a telephone rings
- Ability to remotely enable/disable the telephone ring sensing mechanism
- Transmits to the powerline
- Easy to Configure