Honeywell Aube Programmable Thermostat 120V SPST Baseboard Remote Input
- Product Information
This programmable thermostat is used to control 120V baseboard heating. It offers full individual 7 day programming, Energy Star savings, and can be triggered into vacation/away mode REMOTELY by an automation system or phone in controller.
This is perfect for cottages that don't need to be fully heated/cooled when not in use, or for houses where no-one is home during the day. Combined with a telephone controller, now you can turn the heat down to save money when you're at work, on vacation or away from the cottage. Then just call in before you arrive to have the house at your perfect comfort level.
Vacation mode can be set to a lower temperature and can be engaged at the thermostat or triggered remotely by a dry contact remote input. This input can come from a CT240 -01 or CT241 telephone controller, automation system like the M1 series, or switched by a PUM01 universal module for X10 control.
Aube TH115 Programmable Thermostat Features:
- Replaces standard 120V thermostats.
- Rated 120V 16.7A 2000W 4wire Single Pole
- 7 Day Programming, 4 times per day
- Proportional Integral Adaptive (PIA) controller reduces temperature variations providing an accurate temperature control while increasing user comfort
- Energy Saving Vacation Mode can be triggered by a phone controller or automation system (dry contact trigger)
- Backlit for easy reading
- Energy Star Compliant
- Dimensions (H•W•D) 124 x 70 x 23 mm / 4.89 x 2.76 x 0.91 inches
- 1 Year Manufacturer's warranty