Honeywell Aube Programmable HVAC Thermostat Auto Change Remote Input
- Product Information
This elegant programmable thermostat is for standard HVAC (heating and air conditioning) and features a clear LCD display, auto Heating/Air Conditioning switch-over, full 7 day scheduling and remote input for automation/telephone control.
Use the Aube CT240 telephone controller connect to the remote input feature to save energy by calling in from a telephone to set the thermostat to "away" mode or back again or you can use this input to interface it to an automation system.
Aube TH141-HC-28 HVAC Programmable Thermostat Features:
- 24V 1.5A standard HVAC System support
- 7 Day Programming, Up to 4 times per day
- Proportional Adaptive controller reduces temperature variations providing an accurate temperature control while increasing user comfort
- Energy Saving Vacation Mode can be triggered by a phone controller like the CT-240 from Aube, or an automation system (12VDC input)
- 126 x 97 x 26 mm / 4.9 x 3.8 x 1 in
- Operates Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Compatible with most 2,3,4,5 wire HVAC low voltage systems
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not include)
- 3 Year warranty