Aube Electronic Timer Switch With Sunrise/Sunset Single or 3 Way
- Product Information
This Aube electronic time switch can be used to schedule lighting including incandescent, halogen, fluorescent lights. Programmable on/off times or based on sunrise/sunset offsets. Can be used in single pole or 3 way installations. Can operate in manual, automatic and random modes for that lived in look. Back-lit display and confirmation LED indicating load status.
- 7-day programming, up to 14 events
- Solar timetable can be used simultaneously with daily events
- Sleek design mounts flush with wallplate
- Works with motors and all types of lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts, compact fluorescent lights and tungsten lighting up to 12 A)
- Large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas
- Confirmation LED for at-a-glance load status (on or off)
- Random mode activates lights randomly to simulate a presence when away from home
- Easy intuitive 3-button interface – no door to open
- Automatic daylight savings – no need to reprogram
- Sunset/Sunrise time offset allows you to modify sunset/sunrise times by ±70 minutes
- Hidden lock feature prevents tampering without requiring costly security cover
- Neutral wire required.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought