Logenex Teleport Surface Mount IP Door Station with Camera, and Controller Kit*
- Product Information
Teleport from Logenex is a network and Internet enabled front door Intercom and Camera system that provides the ultimate in convenience with two way audio and video in the palm of your hand. Answer the door, have a two way chat and even unlock the front door from anywhere in the world via Internet, or inside your home using an Android or iOS smart phone or tablet.
No set up or monthly fees!
Enjoy the same features as the traditional TeleDoorBell series with three on board relays that can be used to integrate a door strike, doorbell or other 3rd party device. New to TELEPORT is an available input to trigger instant recording or snapshots.
Teleport supports Android 3.0+ and iOS 6.0+ as well as a windows soft phone clients. Teleport can support up to five clients (devices) to so everyone can stay in touch.
Logenex TELEPORT consists of two main parts. The front door station is surface mounted outside. Typically CAT5 cable is run to the TELEPORT control unit which is located in the basement or wiring closet near power and a network connection.
Logenex Teleport Features:
- Answer the door from inside or anywhere in the world
- Android and iPHONE supported. Windows Phone Coming Soon
- Local SD card slot for local recording (card not included)
- Cloud Recording Available
- Pre and Post recording on button press or motion
- Motion based calling
- 3 Relays for control of 3rd Party devices such as door strike, external door bell
- Alarm input for user defined actions
- Max video resolution: 720x480
- Video compression: H.264 BP @ level 3.0 jpeg, motion jpeg
- Audio: G711, 726
- 1 year warranty
Note: Remote access requires broadband always on internet on site, recommended 2MB/s minimum upload speed as well as a smart device with Internet connection. This is a technical installation so we suggest it to be performance by a professional installer or someone familiar with networking and wiring.
Note: Unlocking the door requires additional hardware.