Uniwatt Single Pole Non Programmable Electronic Thermostat 2000W 240V White
- Product Information
Uniwatt’s UTE202NPWB is a non-programmable electronic thermostat with a power of up to 2000W. It can be used to control electric heaters, baseboards or other heating units including those that are equipped with a fan. It has two buttons for ease of operation and a large number display that can be set to either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
It uses a 2-wire connection and has an accuracy of ± 0.1 °C (0.18 °F).
Uniwatt UTE202NPWB Non-Programmable Electric Thermostat Features:
- Wattage & Voltage: 150W to 1000W @ 120V / 260W to 1730W @ 208V / 300W to 2000W @ 240V
- Accuracy: accurate ambient temperature control of ± 0.1 °C (0.18 °F)
- 2-wire connection
- Compatible with forced-air units (Fan mode)
- Frost-free warning
- Display can be switched to either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Temperature Range: 3 to 30 °C (37 to 86 °F)
- 2 Year Warranty