Channel Vision 1 Channel Web Server IP Video Encoder H.264
- Product Information
The Channel Vision W-1001 is an IP server that accepts a standard CCTV camera signal (BNC connector) and converts it to a H.264 network stream for network recording and viewing via software, web browser, iphone, blackberry. The built-in SD card slot can be used to capture video locally in AVI or JPEG format. SD recording can be based on scheduled times, motion, or IO input.
In a network role, the W-1001 can be used with the included 36 channel viewing and recording software. On board dry contact inputs (2) and relay outputs (2) can be accessed over the web and the built-in RS485 port can be used to control analog PTZ cameras.
Free Control4 drivers are available for system integration and ONVIF compliance ensures that the web stream can be used for recording on an ONVIF compliant NVR or using the included software.
LIVE DEMO (subject to availability)
(best to use Internet Explorer with ActiveX)
- Videon input - 1 BNC Connector with Loop through output
- 1 x RCA audio input, 1 x RCA audio output (2 way audio)
- RS485 serial conection for PTZ control
- 2 dry contact inputs, 2 form C relay outputs
- Triple streaming: H.264 / MJPEG / MPEG
- Supports cell phone viewing (Blackberry / iPhone / Android)
- Supported Resolutions: 720x480, 704x480,352x240, 176x144
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought