Winland Waterbug Water Sensor with Form C Relay
- Product Information
Protect your property against costly water damage by stragetically placing water sensors to detect water leaks and floods. The Winland WB200 can be used with practically any alarm, alert or automation system.
The WB200 includes a water sensor probe and cable that connects to the main Waterbug unit. Additional 5 W-S-U water sensors may be added with wire runs up to 100 feet, to protect additional locations.
Note: The WB200 does not have any built in sounder so an external sounder or system is required. It can be powered by an 8-28V AC or DC power supply (not included).
Winland WaterBug WB-200 Features:
- Includes control unit and one W-S-U sensor on 10 foot wire
- Up to 6 W-S-U sensors required
- Operating voltage 8-28V AC or DC (power supply not included)
- Form C Relay (normally open & normally closed)
- Relay rated 1A @ 24VAC
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty