Emerson WS04E Water Siren Plus Water Alarm with Output Terminal
- Product Information
You can help protect your home, cottage, or office from costly water damage with an alarm sensor that provides an audible alarm and can also connect to an alarm system or automation system. The WS-04E Water Siren is placed where you wish to detect water and when water touches the sensor, a built in alarm sounds.
Additionally the built in normally open connection will close when water is sensed. This output connection can be used to connect to a Freeze Alarm dialer, alarm dialer, security system or automation system to provide alerts and additional actions.
The WS04E can be used near a sump pit, near sinks, washing machines, dish washers, under water heaters or on basement floors.
This WS04E can sound continue going off for up to 72 hours straight on a full 9V alkaline battery. In the event of a low battery, the siren will chirp every 30 seconds to notify you.
The Water Siren’s battery compartment can keep the battery dry in up to ½” (1.3cm) of water. Plus it has a water sensor probe that can be detached and placed on the floor while the main unit is placed up higher away from water.
The WS-04E replaces the WS-04.
WS-04E Water Siren Features:
- Built-in 90 decibel alarm
- May be connected to TempAlarm Dialer Pro (FA-900E), FAD2, alarm dialers, alarm systems
- Can sound continuously for up to 72 hours on full 9V alkaline battery
- Normal open contact closes upon water detection
- Battery can last up to two years depending on use (We recommend replacing after an alarm, or annually)
- Splash and water resistant
- Operating temperature: 32 ° to 120 ° F (0 ° to 49 °C)
- Operating RH: 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Aux. Alarm Relay: 120VAC resistive up to 500mA or 24VDC up to 1amp
- 1 Year Limited Warranty