Yale Assure Lock SL Key Free Connected by August, DoorSense,Connect,Satin Nickel
- Product Information
Upgrade your door with the Yale Assure SL smart lock. Its sleek keyless modern design allows it to blend into your doors décor. Don’t worry about entering a code. As long as your phone is on you, the door will lock and unlock automatically so you don’t have to worry about having a free hand while carrying groceries in.
Want to check the status of your lock but don’t have free hands? No problem! Yale Assure lock is compatible with voice control for the Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri.
The app allows you to assign secure virtual keys to friends, family or service providers which can be either permanent or temporary. You can set expiry times for codes which will automatically delete them from the system, so you don’t have to worry about them once the time is up. Just set it and forget it.
The DoorSense sensor ensures the door is always locked when you leave so you don’t need to second guess yourself.
Simple DIY installation lets you replace your existing deadbolt in minutes using only a screwdriver. To connect to your August app, insert the August module into the lock when installing, plug in the August Connect and download the app which is available for both Android and iOS.
Inside The Box
- Assure Lock | Lever
- Mounting Screws
- Door Template
- 4 AA Batteries
- Installation Manual
- With Removable Door Template
- Connected by August Module
- August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- August DoorSense ™
Yale YRD256-CBA-619 SL Key Free Lock Features:
- Grade 2 lock
- Bank level encryption
- Free August App for iOS and Android
- DoorSense, know when the door is opened or closed
- Highly responsive touchscreen
- Adjustable latch
- Round corner latch front
- Tamper-resistant battery cover
- Weather protection gasket
- Backlit numbers that don’t wear off
- Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri
- Runs on 4 AA batteries
- Compatible Door Thickness 1.4 to 2.25" / 35.6 x 57.2 mm
- Lifetime warranty for finish and mechanical, 1 year for electronics