Aeotec ZWave Nano Dimmer
- Product Information
You'll be able to control the Nano Dimmer from a connected standard light switch, from your automation smart hub, or a wall mounted Zwave remote or scene controller.
Nano Dimmer is compatible with LED, dimmable LED, CFL, fluorescent and halogen lighting. It has a built in 32 bit processor enabling a wide range of compatibility using both leading edge and trailing edge dimming. It can even be used with some ceiling fans. For lights using less than 20 watts add a dimmer bypass module.
CONVERT YOUR WALL SWITCH TO ZWAVE
Use it behind a regular wall paddle switch, toggle switch to convert it to a Zwave compatible switch with remote dimming control. This way you can keep a consistent look to the installation and/or use custom decorator wall switches.
CONTROL LIGHTS WITHOUT A DIRECT WIRED SWITCH
Use it in a lighting fixture or inline in a junction box to provide remote control of existing lights from your Zwave system.
The Nano dimmer has a powerful onboard microprocessor that automatically and constantly detects the type of lighting it's controlling to ensure it will work and provide smooth dimming with all sorts of lighting whether it needs a leading edge dimmer, trailing edge dimmer, for LED, CFL, fluorescent, incandescent or halogen.
WORKS WITH OR WITHOUT NEUTRAL
The Nano Dimmer offers univirsal compatibility, working with or without a neutral wire. It automatically detects and adjusts its operation.
The Nano dimmer has onboard overload and surge protection to keep itself and your lighting safe.
Aeotec ZW111 Nano Dimmer Features
- ZWave nano module with dimming
- Supports incandescent, dimmable LED, CFL, fluorescent, halogen lighting
- Supports leading edge and trailing edge dimming
- Automatically detects lighting type for smooth dimming
- Supports some ceiling fans up to 100W
- Gen 5 Zwave Plus, supports Zwave
- Zwave repeater
- Zwave beaming
- Tiny size, only 42x40x20mm (1.7 x 1.6 x 0.8 in)
- Power input: 120-240VAC
- Max output current: 1.2A, 144W
- 2 wire minimum load 20W
- 3 wire (with neutral) minimum load 10W.
- For smaller add nano bypass module
- Dimmable LED
- Halogen with or without electronic transformer
- Dimmable Fluorescent
- No-dimmable bulbs
- CFL with electronic rectifier
- Fluorescent tube lamps
- LED bulbs