Aeon Labs Aeotec ZW111 Nano Dimmer
- Product Information
Convert Your Wall Switch To Zwave
Use it behind a regular wall paddle switch, toggle switch to convert it to a Zwave compatible switch with remote diming control. This way you can keep a consistent look to the installation and/or use custom decorator wall switches.
Control Lights Without A Direct Wired Wall Switch
Use it in a lighting fixture to provide remote control of existing lights from your zwave system. Control it from your automation hub, or a wall mounted Zwave remote or scene controller.
Nano is a Gen5 Zwave Plus device supporting 'over the air' firmware updates and the improved distance of Zwave plus. It is backwards compatible with older Zwave certified controllers.
Nano dimmer can be used in an installation with or without neutral wiring. It has on board overload and surge protection to keep everything safe.
Aeotec ZW111 Nano Dimmer Features
- Tiny size, only 42x40x20mm (1.7 x 1.6 x 0.8 in)
- Supports incandescent, dimmable LED, CFL, fluorescent, halogen lighting
- Supports leading edge and trailing edge dimming
- Automatically detects lighting type for smooth dimming
- Gen 5 Zwave Plus
- Zwave repeater
- Zwave beaming
- Power input: 120-240VAC
- Max output current: 1.2A, 144W
- 2 wire minimum load 20W
- 3 wire (with neutral) minimum load 10W. For smaller add nano bypass module
- Dimmable LED
- Halogen with or without electronic transformer
- Dimmable Fluorescent
- No-dimmable bulbs
- CFL with electronic rectifier
- Fluorescent tube lamps
- LED bulbs